Welcome to Allen Ridge!
Just off I-20, at the corner of Ambler and Judge Eli. Allen Ridge boasts 30,000 square feet of dining, retail and entertainment space. Our goal is to bring new and exciting options to the great people of West Texas. Most importantly we want to provide the perfect space for friends and families to deepen relationships and make great memories.
Rules for owners and dogs
- Dogs are not permitted on the Main Green or in the Children’s Play Area.
- All dogs must always be leashed or contained inside carriers. Leashes may be no longer than six feet including retractable leashes.
- Dogs must always be under their owner’s control. Owners, by law, are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and for cleaning up after their dogs.
- At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her dog unattended. This includes, but is not limited to, leaving dogs in cars and tethering dogs to benches and light poles while shopping or dining.
- If at any time Allen Ridge management determines that the behavior of a dog is causing disturbance to others, the owner will be asked to remove his or her dog from the premises.
Allen Ridge reserves the right to use any photographs and/or video taken at Allen Ridge, with or without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph and/or video.
Those interested in Allen Ridge as a backdrop for professional photography sessions or shooting video or stills for editorial purposes are asked to notify the Allen Ridge Management Office at email@example.com, as a courtesy.
Code Of Conduct
The following activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Activity that threatens the safety of others
- Any disruptions to our shopping environment
- Activity inconsistent with shopping, dining, or visiting purposes.
Examples of activities not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive language or profanity
- Excessive loitering
- Smoking or vaping
- Operating unauthorized motorized or non¬motorized vehicles, and/or skateboard on sidewalks
- Possession of firearms or other weapons
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave the property. Refusal to leave will be subject to being criminally banned and trespassed.